One-piece forged head and post with oval-shaped internal diameter makes the seatpost ULTIMATE XC 70 the stiffest and lightest one from our product range. Weight is being reduced so you can use all your energy for pushing your limits up to the maximum.
• Oval-shaped internal diameter reduces the material in areas where it is not needed and adds it into areas exposed to much higher stress. The final effect is similar as when using Double-Butting technology – greater stiffness and reduction of weight
• Alloy 6061 commonly used in yacht constructions, automotive chassis, or scuba tanks. This aluminum alloy is made to last long under really big pressures
• 3D forging – Solid block of heated aluminium is forged and compressed into desired mould. Advantage of this technology is that no welding needs to be used – everything is made out of one-piece alloy block. So, the component is lighter and stronger in the end
• T6 – treatment of material in cyclic changes of specific conditions to achieve significant increase of structure. Also called “Aging Process”
• Easy to set-up using the scale
Colour: Sand Blasted Black
All common seat tubes with diameter of 27,2, 30,9 or 31,6mm