Handlebars CRX 70 are intended for Cross and Trekking/Touring rides. All-day long adventures through a beautiful countryside in upright position can tire the back muscles. So, it requires a bigger rise of the handlebar which helps to support you well in more upright position. This helps to avoid back problems.
• Diameter of 31,8mm introduces a much more stiffens compared to 25,4mm dimeter which was used frequently used in the past
• Aluminium 6061 introduces much more stiffens while also providing a bit more comfort due to its natural flexibility
• The balance of strength and lightweight comes from Double Butting – combination of 2 different thicknesses of the material. Where the material has to withstand the highest loads – it is thickened to provide extra strength. In areas where the material is not handling that much pressure, it is thinned to reduce the unnecessary weight
• Shorter handlebar with bigger rise helps to keep you in upright position, which helps to avoid back problems.
• Easy to set-up using the scale
Back sweep: +9°
Colour: Sand Blasted Black
Stems with diameter of 31,8mm